Type C 3.0 Charging and Data Transfer
For Type C Mobile Phone
Nylon braid + aluminum alloy
Product color: Black, White
OPP Bag or (OEM)
Charging and data transmission
Output 5V 2A
Application Mobile phone, tablet, game console, computer, etc
What is USB 3.0?
USB 3.0 is by Intel, Microsoft, HP, Texas Instruments, NEC, ST-NXP, and other industry giants to promote the USB3.0 group announced on November 18, 2008, has been officially completed and publicly released USB3.0 standard. USB 3.0 is the latest USB specification, the specification initiated by Intel and other major companies. At present, USB 2.0 has been generally recognized by PC manufacturers, the interface has become a hardware manufacturer interface necessary to see the motherboard commonly used at home is clear. With the continuous development of hardware devices progress, higher transmission speeds and greater bandwidth are increasingly valued. In 2007, Intel took SuperSpeed USB as an important topic to showcase at IDF. By November 17, 2008, the USB 3.0 standard was officially completed and publicly released. The new USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) also took over the specification and published a detailed technical document so that hardware manufacturers could develop USB 3.0 related products. provides better support for devices requiring greater power support, maximizing the power supply of the bus – adds a new power management function – full-duplex data communication, providing faster transfer speeds – backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices – Dongguan power cord wholesale.
1. USB3.0 data bandwidth is ten times that of USB2.0, which can reach 5Gb/s (480MB/s), and synchronous transfer bandwidth can also reach 384MB/s, which is one of the main differences between USB3.0 and 2.0;
2. low power consumption (approximately 25% lower power consumption than USB2.0 at 20MB/s data transfer volume);
3. USB3.0 is more energy-efficient than 2.0 and can be used in the power-saving mode for devices that are temporarily on hold;
4. USB3.0 can provide more power through the cable (2.5W to 4.5W);
5. USB3.0 is backward compatible and supports USB2.0 devices, but USB2.0 cannot support USB3.0.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@gmail.com”.
Get notified about new products